Thursday 29 April 2010

Zhouyouliang ( Youliang ) Testimonial 04-2010

Dear Noel:


Passed, Thank you so much for your training, you are the best instructor i'd ever met.
i was very much impressed by your art of training, i was benefited greatly from it.


I was with many other instructors before i finally met you, here are your differences:


Extremely knowledgeable and skilled( in driving and teaching)
Very discipline, (strict, follow the rules at any time, never take any chance).
Always arrived earlier before lesson start, and 1 hour driving really means 1 hour driving and learning.
Correct every mistake i made straight way.( i had so many bad habits learned from many other driving instructors, had many lesson with them, i still had no idea what to do, or where is my problem, how to correct them, you found all my weakness from the very first lesson, and correct them straight and repeatedly reminding me until i finally correct that bad habit).
After every lesson, i found myself improved a lot, learned a lot, i was always looking forward to next lesson. that was brilliant feeling. ever lesson, i correct many mistakes, and learned new skills.
I always worry about being panic when car stalled or hit the kerb during the test, but your tips really made me relaxed and confident.
My test was in Barking, today the testing route was very familiar to me, because you took me to all these testing routes before my test, this gave me even more confidence during my test.
...


There are much more, but i just couldn't wait to recommend you to other learners.


Thank you again for your training! now i 'm really busy looking for a new car, I will practice all the skills i learned from you,remember all tips you told me, be a safe driver at all the times.


B.regards!
youliang






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
搜索本应是彩色的,快来体验新一代搜索引擎-必应,精美图片每天换哦! 立即试用!

No comments:

Post a Comment