Thursday 29 April 2010

Leanne Fuller Testimonial 2010

I had two previous driving instructors before Noel so it’s easy for me to see the great amount of difference there can be in an instructor, and that is exactly what Noel is, a driving instructor. He will teach you not only how to drive, but how to drive safely, and how to pass your test. Every lesson with Noel is an assessment.



Noel’s style of teaching is, in my opinion, the most successful. If you are making an error he explains what you are doing, how you can stop doing it, and will point it out to you until it is as glaringly obvious to you as it is to him. Noel is not strict and unapproachable, he has just the right balance of easy going and being forceful when he needs to be. The difference between the two is what helped me to pass, Noel being easy going helped me relax and learn as well as ask all the little questions I thought might be stupid. Noel being forceful with me is what helped me eradicate the major problems with my driving style and become not only a driver that was capable of passing a driving test, but a driver whose lessons will stay with them and lead to them being a much safer driver in the future. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment